Thursday, May 13, 2010

ARIZONA ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION LAW

AN OUSTANDING MOVE IN ARIZONA!  Its about time somone has stepped up to the plate and started doing something regarding illegal immigrants, especially since for some reason, the Federal Government doesn't want to do their part in controling illegal immigrants, and this is actually an area they SHOULD be controlling, instead of worrying about how to screw up the health care system or taking over car companies.  I understand that some people view this as a Civil Rights violoation but in all reality, this is just a reinforcement of laws that already on the books, and the only people is should bother is ILLEGALS.  It has always been a law that you have to provide documentation proving that you are a U.S. Citizen, or have permission to be here, whether that be a drivers license, state id, passport, or green card, it doesn't matter.  I say BRAVO ARIZONA and I hope there are many states to follow your lead!  Then maybe Washington will stop worrying about shit they should be worried about and start doing their job!

1 comment:

Door To Nowhere said...

What gets me is that everyone that is having such a fit over this law, how many have actually read it?

I have, I can even link everyone to a copy of it.. Once they read it I want them to point out just where it supports their claims of profiling and racism.