Friday, May 21, 2010

Blog Layout Update

Ok Conservative Chatterbox followers.  I just wanted to point out a couple of modifications I have made to the blog, most of which are on the right side of the blog page.  First if you notice about halfway down there are two sections.  One is called the "Senate Floor Today" and the other is called "House Floor Today".  These are RSS feeds from the Library of Congress and provide the top 5 bills that are currently on the floor that day for each.  Thought it might be informational so we will give it a try.  Also directly below these you will see a "Favorite Links" where I will post helpful or useful links.  If you have any recommendations please let me know.

All the way at the bottom of the page is a "News Scroller" which I have specifically programmed to scroll through articles regarding "Obama, GOP, and DNC".  Again, if you'd like any other search factors entered please let me know.

I'm always open to what can make this blog better so if you have any recommendations, please let me know, even if your a liberal.  Also, I can only track whose following the blog if you are a google user and you click the "Follow" button under the follower section, so if you are following the blog via RSS feed or some other means could you please drop me an email at joshua.hollinger@gmail.com just to let me know?  Also, if you would like to receive automatic emails when a post is made send me your email address and I will put you on the auto email list.  Thanks everyone.

-Josh

No comments: