Friday, May 28, 2010

Frank wants Djou's birth certificate


http://visiontoamerica.org/story/barney-frank-wants-to-see-rep-djous-birth-certificate.html
ongue firmly in cheek, Rep. Barney Frank (D-Mass.) on Tuesday afternoon called on reporters to demand to see the birth certificate of new Rep. Charles Djou (R-Hawaii).

As Djou (pictured here) was being sworn into office, Frank walked the hallway of the Speaker's Lobby off the House floor calling on the media to "do your job" and review Djou's papers.
It was a small bit of payback for the enormous amount of attention some conservatives (and the media) paid to the is-the-president-really-from-America controversy.

But, unlike the commander-in-chief, as Frank knows, being born outside the U.S. does not preclude you from becoming a member of Congress.

3 comments:

jess said...

if this is supposed to be a comeback at the birthers Barney Frank is a moron! I also find it extremely disrespectful that he was saying this to reporters as Djou was being sworn in, even Nancy was nice to Djou!

I believe this is a really bad move and I am wondering if anyone else has heard about this? I didn't learn about this until I got my Djou news letter.

Josh H said...

Ok....first of all I would tell Barney Frank to go F' himself because he is a F'ing idiot to begin with. Second of all...I would tell him when the President produces his, Djou will produce his. And third, when the liberal's force him to show it without the President doing it anyways, I have no doubt Djou will have no problem doing so.

jess said...

at the end of this article (i didn't write it down) it has an editors note and he said exactly what you said about when Obama does it Djou would...